The desk is located in the arrivals hall on the right before you exit. (see photo above) Here you can book a shared mini bus to Pattaya and Jomtien. You can also get to Ban Phe pier if you're heading to Koh Samet (higher price). Just tell them the hotel you are staying at and pay 250 baht per person. They will wait until the van is full (about 10 people) before departing. I arrived on a very early flight so I needed to wait about an hour before a flight from Chiang Mai arrived to fill the van. If you're not in a hurry, then this is a good option.
According to their sign, other destinations served include the following (prices vary): Don Muang Airport (DMK), Sattahip, Ban Chang, Bang Sare, Rayong, Sri Racha, Chonburi, Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK).
- The most affordable option.
- Great if you're a solo traveler or on a budget.
- Good if you're not in a rush
- Need to wait until the van is full before departing.
- Takes awhile to drop off passengers.
- 250 baht - Shared mini bus
- 800 baht - Grab private car
- 1200 baht - Private taxi
Prices current as of November 14, 2018